Check back here for more pictures of the boys & be sure to sign our guestbook at the bottom of the page!
Tuesday, September 02, 2008
Summer Fun to an End
I'm not ready to admit it, but I think our summer is over. I do love the fall but am already dreading winter. The boys had such a fun summer always wanting to be outside from the moment they woke up until it was time to go to bed and they had the tans to prove it! We spent many days at the swimming pool and on the days we weren't at the pool they would fill up water balloons, run through the sprinkler, or go down the slip-n-slide.
Jen, It looks like you had so much fun this summer! I loved the pics of the boys- especially Braeden going to kindergarten- he looks so cute! I swear Derek is starting to look just like his brother too! I wish you could come to Chicago with Michelle! Hope to talk to you soon!
Scott and I have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful boys. Our family also consists of 2 dogs (Sadie & Bella), 1 cat (Abbie), a frog (tad), and a fish (Chloe). I like to say our home is full of life. Scott calls it chaos! Whatever it is, we wouldn't have it any other way :)
1 comment:
Jen,
It looks like you had so much fun this summer! I loved the pics of the boys- especially Braeden going to kindergarten- he looks so cute! I swear Derek is starting to look just like his brother too! I wish you could come to Chicago with Michelle! Hope to talk to you soon!
Post a Comment