Check back here for more pictures of the boys & be sure to sign our guestbook at the bottom of the page!
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Fun in the Snow
Braeden and Derek LOVE being outside. It's not ever too hot in the summer or too cold in the winter for them. They couldn't wait to get outside to go sledding in the first big snow.
Your boys are just too cute! I loved your Christmas card, it was so adorable! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! We need to do another girls' weekend!
Scott and I have been married for 8 years and have two beautiful boys. Our family also consists of 2 dogs (Sadie & Bella), 1 cat (Abbie), a frog (tad), and a fish (Chloe). I like to say our home is full of life. Scott calls it chaos! Whatever it is, we wouldn't have it any other way :)
1 comment:
Your boys are just too cute! I loved your Christmas card, it was so adorable! I hope you have a wonderful Christmas! We need to do another girls' weekend!
Post a Comment